Saturday, June 4

The Device Has Been Modified.

First three terms of college are done. Not a great start, but I'm still trying to get into the swing of things.

Anyhow, Oregon is trying to drown us again, and we only get a day or two of decent weather in between weeks of rain, rain, rain. Nevertheless, I have had some interesting days so far this summer, and my shoreline ecology class starts in about 20 days.

Now that I've changed my prospective major, I should be able to care more about my classes, and as a result, get better grades. That's what I'm hoping for, at least.

Beach trip and/or racing tomorrow, I'd best be off to bed... after playing some more Portal 2 of course.

Good night all!

~Marina

2 comments:

  1. Portal 2!

    Awesome.
    And as for the rest, Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has definitely topped my list of favorite games :D
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete