Saturday, November 28

turkey coma...?

Yeah, so I guess I'm still alive.

Which is surprising. I totally thought I was going to eat enough to overdose on the sheer goodness of food.

But I didn't! Yay!

Now I'm just sitting around waiting for Kevin to get here and pick me up so we can make a Muchas run or something.

Side note: it's my half-birthday today. I'm lame for celebrating it, aren't I? Oh well. One piece of pumpkin pie will suffice.

I've been having a rough weekend. Those of you who know me, know that I don't do well if I don't have my vice with me at all times. My brain is screaming at me right now.

mmhmm.

Oh well. I suppose I should say something worth reading.

But as usual, I have nothing to say...

Wish me luck today. Peace and love.

~marina

"she's dancing with the stars
living in the sky with diamonds
she's dancing with the stars
and oh, how the lights are shining."

No comments:

Post a Comment