Tuesday, March 1

Little Fluffy Clouds

Yeah, I'm awake at 3 AM, despite my lack of sleep in the last week. This is, of course, after I fell asleep four hours ago.

Happy 10-month anniversary to me.
A whole day of classes on a few hours of sleep, then another few hours of sleep.

The reason I'm up is that horrible, ridiculous, cramping, burning pain I'm all too familiar with.

Yeah... I've gone and landed myself with another freaking UTI.

This is not an uncommon thing, but it has moved on to my kidneys before, and I sure as hell don't want that to happen again.

The dilemma - try to go back to sleep? Or stay up all night and drink water, writhing in oh-so-obvious pain?

Tough decision, eh? I just don't want to have to go back to the doctor... But at the same time, I don't want to have my day off ruined because I feel too awful to enjoy anything.

Doesn't help anything that my phone is pulling its typical hijinks.
Phone: Oh, guess what?
Me: What?
Phone: I'm going to frustrate you to death with my 'cellular data off' message every time you try to text!
Me: WHYYY?
Phone: Oh! And guess what else!
Me: WHAT ELSE?
Phone: I'm going to let you charge my battery completely, then proceed to die in a few hours without you having done anything! Hahaha, aren't I fun?
Me: GODDAMNIT YOU WILL DO WHAT I ASK AND LIKE IT!
-restores iPhone software-
HaHA! Who's laughing now?
Phone: -reduces battery power by half- Haha! Meeee!

I don't know WHY it believes this is fun, but if it happens again, I'm switching back to my Tilt, because an iPhone is just not worth the hassle.

~Marina

2 comments:

  1. Hope you recover, but seriously is an iphone really that sadistic?

    Nice Blog.
    And erm a slight suggestion, try changing the color of your links, they get lost against the background :/

    http://rm-bored.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice! I changed it :)

    And yeah, it can be quite a pain sometimes... I'm not sure why.

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete