Wednesday, December 10

Big Bunny, Quiche, and a random poem

Working in reverse order. Randomly inspired to write a poem so here it is, written right off the top of my head.

Walking down the sidewalk thinking about
All the things in my life that I've lived without
Trying to wrap my brain around it all
Scuffing shoes on the sidewalk and standing up tall
Being all that I am, and all that I will be
Opening up to the world around me
I'll show them all I'm not afraid to fly
Not afraid to reach up and touch the sky
My life soundtrack is what I sing
I sing to the moon like birds in spring
The pale white light sets my skin aglow
Learning things from the world you'll never know


ooookay there's a definite failure. Dammit.
Whatever.

Okay! Quiche time!
Quiche is good.
I made one.
I ate some.
The end.

Big Bunny is my new obsession.
That's all I have to say about that. Time to go get crap together for a strenuous B day.



"Chop, chop, chop, went the squirrel. Slice, slice, slice, went his associates."

No comments:

Post a Comment