Wednesday, December 24

random. again.

I am supposed to be doing something productive right now.
so what AM I doing?
sitting at the computer listening to Becky's playlist.

"Hot N Cold" - Katy Perry

I should be
A: Making a pie, or
B: Making a gift certificate.

I'm trying to figure the stupid program out!
ARGH!

"You're wrong when it's right, it's black and it's white..."

I hate to admit that I like this song.
INSANE music vid. hehe.

*clears throat and tries to think about how to configure the text on a certificate*
*gives up*

ugh. I need food.
Be right back.

"Dani California" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

and then

"All Summer Long" - Kid Rock
For those of you who don't know, this song is "Sweet Home Alabama" meets "Werewolves of London" and we've narrowly escaped vehicle-related injury twice while listening to this song!
But I still love it.

"Whatever You Like" - TI

I am also ashamed to admit that I love THIS song too.

*sigh* there is nobody texting me. but whatever.

hmm.
Got nothin to do.

<333
~mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment