Sunday, December 28

Finality.

It is a repeat of last time.
Not like anyone's trying to force anything on me but still.
We all have our own choices, our own things to believe in, and most of the people around me have learned that I don't want to hear about what you believe in. I don't preach to you, don't go preaching to me.

This has to stop.

Correction, this has to end.
2008 is almost over.
And so is this.
Maybe I'm the only one that feels it but I know it is nearing its end.

Will I be the one to finish it?

I'm out of practice, that's for certain.

But I can't stand this any longer.

I'm tired of living behind this facade, pretending to be something I'm not, pretending to be sweet and innocent, and maybe make some stupid decisions that I promise I'll never do again.
Fingers crossed breaks a promise, you know.
So now I am going to be nothing but me.
And only a few people know what that looks like.
They like it.
But some people don't.
I'm throwing off the mask.
Ready or not world, here I come.

"We're born with love and born with rage."

No comments:

Post a Comment