Wednesday, December 31

Castaway from year 2008

"I'm riding on the night train and
Driving stolen cars
Testing my nerves out of the blvd.
Spontaneous combustion in the
Corners of my mind
Leaving in the lurch
And I'm taking back what's mine

I'm on a mission
Into destination unknown
An expedition
Onto desolation road
Where I'm a...

Castaway - going at it alone
Castaway - now I'm on my own
Castaway - going at it alone
Castaway - now I'm on my own
Lost and found, trouble bound
Castaway"
"Castaway" - Green Day

This is probably my last post of 2008.
Does it make me sad? No.
Does it make me happy? Yes.

Yep Ashley and I are gonna party like there's no tomorrow.
But in reality, there may not be a tomorrow.
So we're gonna live it up.

Oh! KIWI! I almost forgot.
This is scaaaary stuff, I'll tell ya...
Flashback to RP!
Two very new characters with a psychotic mother!
My friend Kyra knows a guy... with the same name as your guy...
And I have a friend... with the same name as my guy...
Do these guys look familiar?
*(for the sake of their privacy, no names included)*
















Coincidence?!? I don't think so!
Okay, maybe I described them like that... heh.
But they are both amazing, no?

loves <333
~mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment