Sunday, December 14

snow day!

Okay not an official snow day but it IS daytime, and it DID snow.
Maybe school will be cancelled tomorrow???
crossing my fingers.

I have a weird sensation like my skin is on fire but it's a pleasant warmth.
I think I'll make some tea.
And check my myspace.
Which is the devil.
but fun nonetheless.

So.
We got a christmas tree.
And went to the old house to get random assorted crapness.
Brought home several bags of abovementioned random crapness.
Met a dog named Baxter.
A-Dor-able.
He seemed to think my foot was a comfortable place to sit.
Whatever. He was friendly.
My lips are chapped and bleeding like hell.
text text text.
I think I'll change the name of my blog again.
Maybe.

I want hot chocolate. and a chapstick.
And a damn adapter for my laptop!!! >:(
Mimi is not happy.
except I actually *have* my laptop so it's all good.
except it's dead.
Damn.

Ryan is running around singing 'Rio' by Duran Duran.
Lord save us.
My neck really hurts.
God, why am I so random?
I never write anything of substance.


"It is from eating veg-et-a-buls that I got to be so big and strong. yesss... veg-et-a-buls."

No comments:

Post a Comment