Sunday, December 7

It's three AM. what the hell..

Yeah. I'm still awake. I guess it's the punishment I deserve but whatever. all nighters are cool. Rachel and I are having some sisterly bonding time! :D Woot! Hi rachel, who is reading over my shoulder! *Waves*
Goddamnit gimme some hot chocolate please.
why not???
Aw that's sweet of you but I want some damn hot chocolate.
I don't care how nasty it is.
where is it?
oh. but of course.
fine. but I'm having fun!
meh.
bored.
...
Wesker is godlike. and ima steal his sunglasses for Kiwifruit!

Wesker: *glares* I highly doubt it. The copyright, remember?
Me: aha, but see here! I have STOLEN the copyright! *waves copyright in air*
W: what right do you have to take that?!
M: the copy-right of course.
W: Dammit. You're a crafty one.
M: Thank you, thank you *takes a bow, then runs forward and snatches Wesker's glasses and dances away* GOT EM!
W: *covers bright red eyes and yells* Damn you, Mimi!
Kiwifruit: That's Ronnie to you!
Claire: Actually it's Mouse!
W: Make up your minds!
M, K, Cl: NO!

Ah. Nice one, Fruitcup.

No comments:

Post a Comment