Friday, October 30

baby are you down?

So it's really early and I've been up all night... Bad move, but hey, it's Friday now, and we have a half day, so why the hell not?

Plans for the day:
make scones (check)
get picked up by Sydney
go to school
survive film studies, band, and German
possibly go to ashley's
possibly spend the night at ashley's
possibly rent Resident Evil and Tim Burton movies and invite Sydney over to watch them
possibly go trick-or-treating
possibly stay up all tonight and tomorrow night too
possibly...
I dunno.
I'm just way hyper right now, low caffeine tolerance and all.

Gotta love it.

Anyhootles, three days left.

Hm. What do I want to talk about?

It's so weird how different the music is that I listen to...

Got to chat with Jeremy, that was cool.

Cookie crashed on the couch, like she's not supposed to do, but what do I care?

"we drank the great lakes
like cold lemonade
and both got stomachaches
sprawled out in the shade"

gotta love Owl City.

Going to one of his concerts would be bombdiggity.

Ah, this weekend should be somewhat interesting.

Now it's time to make another cup of espresso, wash the dishes, and pretend like I was in bed the whole night.

Wish me luck.

"so tell me baby, pretty baby
that this house is not a graveyard
tell me how to be strong
and carry you home."

~marina

No comments:

Post a Comment