Thursday, October 1

black friday rule

"I've been down in this world, down and almost broken
And thousands they grieve as the Black Friday rule."

Holy flipping hell, this song is catchy. I mean seriously. It makes me proud of myself for listening to the music that Daniel suggested, because this is a really godamazing song.

Moving along. I'm trying to make plans for college and it's not really going too well. My transcript has a few "bumps", for example. My cumulative GPA is 3.1 and that's not good enough to get into Linfield. And not only do I need to start appying for financial aid, I also have to come up with explanations for my F in global studies. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I guess until everything sorts itself out, I'll relax and listen to music and wait for news.

Peace.

~marina {I want to believe in myself once again}

No comments:

Post a Comment