Sunday, October 25

early birdie

Two things just occured to me.
First, I don't blog enough, and I'm determined to change that.
Second, I need to throw my clothes in the washer before someone else calls dibs on it.

Be right back, I promise.

Rockin, now I just have to make sure someone doesn't try to throw it all in the dryer, or they'll ruin my favorite jacket.

So I'm really liking Owl City today, not sure why. I must be in a synthpop groove or something.

Really all I'm trying to do anymore is kill time until Daniel gets back. The time from now till then will probably seem like the most boring days of my life... Perhaps not this coming weekend, however. It's ashley's birthday and then Halloween. I might go chill at her house, or rent Tim Burton movies and lay on the couch. Who knows, it's all just a time kill.

I figure that having a small amount of clothes pays off in the end. Less laundry and less complicated choices.

Maybe that's just me.

"Put your hand up on my hip
when I dip, you dip, we dip."

that's ashley's chew song. We're weird.

Good Friday night though. Kind of sucked for me, since Ashley and Jack were making out for most of the night (cute and all, but I was somewhat deprived in that respect.) Daniel did call three or four times just to talk, so I wasn't horribly bored. However, for the time I was laying on the kitchen floor, I was utterly bored. Yesterday morning was kind of crappy, but I asked Kevin to drive me home so I wouldn't have to ask my parents. It all worked out in the end.

How depressing is it that I'm spending my sunday night the same way I spend nearly every night?

Very, very sad.

Haven't heard from Daniel all day either... *shrug*

Dinner's almost done, rockin. See you guys later.

"I signed off and closed my eyes
then I was falling through the sky."

~marina

No comments:

Post a Comment