Wednesday, October 7

time to pretend

So it's been a lurking thought in my mind that I'm a lot happier with my life than a lot of people are with theirs. So why do I let them live the way they are, pessimistic about things when there's so much to be happy about?

The way I see it, life is lived the way you see it. Your body is a vessel for your energy to reside in. It provides movement, a way to process food and water, and senses. That's really all it is, when you boil it down. So people who dislike themselves because they consider themselves physically unattractive... I mean, I see their point of view, but just be healthy, and you've got no reason to say anything bad about your body.

People worry about the future. They worry that they won't go anywhere in life, that they won't have enough money to get where they want to go. The truth is, life ends. Period. Whatever happens afterwards, that's for us to find out. But don't worry about the future. It will happen, as time is bound to do. Don't dwell on the past, because you can't change it. Whatever happened, happened. And don't worry about the future, because the more planning you do, the easier it is to be disappointed if the result isn't what you wanted.

Live NOW. Don't worry. Yesterday's gone, tomorrow will take care of itself, and the only thing you can do is appreciate what you have, right here, right now. If you have enemies, forgive and forget them. They're not worth your time. And your friends, always cherish the moments you have with them. Some friendships won't last forever, so appreciate right now. Make good memories and forget the bad ones. The more you think positively, the more positivity you'll have in your life.

I guess that's my mini-rant/inspirational speech... Hope that makes up for the few days I didn't post anything. Peace and love, guys.

~marina {I'll be out of my mind, and you'll be out of ideas pretty soon, so let's spend the afternoon in a cold hot air balloon.}

No comments:

Post a Comment