Friday, October 9

I just have to say this...

Alright, it's apparent from the majority of my blog posts that I'm completely head over heels for my boyfriend, Daniel.

And if you read my blog and DIDN'T notice that... Wow. Just wow.

But anyways. Thanks to him I had one of the best days I've had for a long time. For now, he's probably asleep, so I guess I'll post this in the meantime.

I'm not sure what exactly I'm saying. Damn. I guess what I want to say is that I haven't been so happy just talking to someone... Ever. Even before he left, before we were officially dating, I looked forward to talking with him every day or so about whatever we felt like talking about. And somehow, we fell for each other.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. That's all I can say for now...

~marina {it won't be long, yeah, till I belong to you.}

No comments:

Post a Comment