Thursday, October 29

don't dance

Once again, I'm being an idiot and diving into this post without a flipping clue what I'm really going to write.

First of all, I guess I'm glad that I'm such a mellow person, otherwise I'd probably be ripping my hair out by the roots right now. Two people in particular are pissing me off.

Numero uno: that motherfucking pain-in-the-ass freshman bitch that rides our bus. I swear she's on crack or something, and she's such a little slut. Ugh. Holly's on our side, though. She slammed on the brakes when the chick was standing in the aisle, and just about threw her into the windshield. It's gonna get ugly, and it's gonna be soon.

Numero dos: Kaylee. I hate how much Potter's House has done to her. She's just not the same...

Annoyances aside, Daniel will be out of Afghanistan in four days. I cannot even begin to describe just how much relief we're both feeling. But the small amount of time left is going to be the most aggravating time I've ever experienced. This chapter's almost over, it's almost time to turn the page.

It's strange that even though I thought I had absolutely zero ability to draw, I found out that indeed I can, if I've got a general idea of what I'm drawing. So for a test, I'm going to draw the Crystal Caves for my oceanography project. Wish me luck.

"Baby are you down-down-down-down-down?"

~marina

No comments:

Post a Comment